Monday, April 7, 2008

Your thoughts, please!

Each day I receive dozens of forwarded emails from people who spend their time spreading the thoughts of others, primarily God. A lot of these emails come from people who have talked to God, Jesus or an Angel. I have to wonder who the graphic designer is in Heaven and why I must read and forward the message within a  certain period of time. The time restraints and instructions given to forward the email to others have caused me great pain.
Sometimes I've been away for the day and my prescribed forwarding time has passed. What do I do now? Do I delete or forward the message anyway? What are the consequences of being late?
There are often other requirements that sometimes give you a special status, like how many people you forward the message to. For instance, 5,10, 15 all have different miracles, five being much less than 15.
I wonder just what kind of email God is using and if he prefers google, yahoo, hotmail or my plain old local service? If God prefers gmail that's what I want.
Anyway, I have had some distressing days as I tried to make the deadlines on some of God's emails. Mine seem to have gone astray because I have not had any of those special moments, or miracles that were promised if I act quickly and follow all the rules.
This leads me to another question. If I forward God's email on time and to lots of people and don't get that special reward, who do I write to ?
I have decided to take a chance and have emailed my question to God at gmail, hotmail, yahoo, and a host of others. I even tried Heaven@org and .net.
I suggested that God put us all in a group and email us directly with a 30 day period to pass on messages.

No comments: